On 9/9/2020 15:20:42, Larry Colen wrote:

On Sep 9, 2020, at 9:03 AM, John <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

On 9/8/2020 13:05:26, Larry Colen wrote:
On Sep 8, 2020, at 8:44 AM, Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:

My interest in Cornwall is partly the result of our visit, years ago, to
northern Wales.  I was quite surprised at how widespread the Welsh language
was spoken, even in tourist areas like Ruthen and Portmeirion.
Who is number 1?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

I’m impressed, that made the Prisoner seem not psychedelic at all.

How did you learn about that?

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

Searched YouTube for "We're Number One".

I was expecting to find sports fans chanting while waving those big foam hands with an extended index finger.

Instead, all the results are either these guys or a parody of these guys. So, I went with it.