Late to the party, but anyway ;-)

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 10:15:37 +0100 Henk Terhell wrote:

>12 FPS, 26 MP, 4K and touch screen (of course). Missing GPS which is in K-3 II.
>But I cannot do without a flippy screen, so this is not for me.

GPS and flip-screen are both nice-to-have for me, since I will mostly be using
the camera
alongside my trusty K1, which is the onoy 'real' and more or less up to date
cam I have now
after passing my K3 on to my son.

And since I plan to go on a two-week safari next year (october, Botswana)
this will be a perfect backup-cam as well as long-lens rig (with the 150-450)

I hope AF speed and reliability have improved significantly ;-)

>On YouTube: https://youtu.be/vDO0esYahRw

Regards, JvW