I have been casually looking out for a SMC 35/3.5 in K-mount for months, and have not
seen hide nor hair of it. I bought one in M42, and have seen 3 others for really
decent prices. But in K-mount this thing must be fairly rare. Same story for the SMC
85/1.8. I just bought one of those in M42 as well. I was intending to start assembling
a K-mount kit, but it would appear I'm getting pretty entrenched in the screw mount
stuff.
Oh well, long live Spotmatics I guess.