Sad that my first thought is of inhospitality, when I suspect most of the
denizens of these places probably pride themselves on the opposite.  It just
shows what the effect of a few loonys can have on an area's reputation.  Or it
demonstrates my inability to think beyond the stereotype.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List