On 3/31/2021 8:28 AM, John wrote:
I don't think I've ever had that happen. The few times I have been approached by security or law enforcement I'd show them little TV on the back of the camera and start to explain about THE LIGHT ...

They get bored and leave.

I have been asked about *PHOTOGRAPHING CHILDREN!!!!*

There's a lake at a city park that frequently has Blue Herons & the greenway down to where I can see the birds goes past a playground that's screened off.

I always deliberately /misunderstand/ and hand them a business card ...

"I'm retired, but I'll do it for you. The session fee is $300 for one hour & minimum print order $1000 & you have to sign a contract before I start work ... here's my phone number, call me when you're ready to sign."

Effin Karens.

My soon to be twelve year old grand daughter has taken enough of an interest in photography that I upgraded her from my old Q to my almost as old K3.
Now she wants to go shooting with me.
If, one day, I simply disappear from the list, it will likely be due to some Karen deciding that a somewhat older man hanging out with a 12 year old girl is suspicious enough to have me tossed in the local dungeon.

bill
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List