It seems to address every criticism of the K3II except for a lack of a tilt screen, so of course everyone is going to dump on it.

As I'm not currently the target market, more or less perfectly happy with my current kit, all I see is a much improved APS-c, DSLR, and as I like DSLRs more than mirrorless cameras, I'm glad they made it.  I hope they sell a ton of them.