On Sat., Apr. 3, 2021, 1:29 p.m. Ralf R Radermacher, <fotor...@gmx.de>
wrote:

> Am 31.03.21 um 09:33 schrieb Henk Terhell:
> > https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/pentax-k-3-mark-iii-initial-review
> > Recommended price is $ 2000.
>
> What am I to make of this:
>
> "The PENTAX K-3 Mark III allows AE photography at the closed-down
> aperture for M-series lenses and lenses that previously could be used
> only in open-aperture shooting."
>
> Any difference to the behaviour of former Pentax DSLR bodies with e.g. M
> lenses? Wouldn't I have to use the green button for measuring anymore?

Green button automatic now works off the shutter button. Push the shutter
button and it goes through the green button motions and takes the picture.
Since the camera works at 12fps, this should be a very quick operation.
I believe they have extended the feature to a couple of other exposure
modes, but I don't recall which ones.

bill

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List