K-1 & K-3; occasionally the K10D & K20D.

I have the LX & K1000 out & I need to use them to clear all of the film out of my refrigerator, but I don't currently have a local lab to process the film & I have yet to establish a relationship with an on-line lab.

And then of course there was the little problem with using any of them in 2020 and 2021 is not off to a great start.

Plus other shit gets in the way.

Regarding the K-3 III, I've been giving it some thought, and I was really spoiled by the articulating screen on the back of the K-1 and I don't understand why Ricoh didn't add it to the K-3 III.