You can buy closed foam with precuts like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Pick-Pluck-Pre-Cubed-foam-bottom/dp/B00ZFTEM0U/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=foam+inserts+for+cases&qid=1618926761&sr=8-5

On 4/20/2021 2:38 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
The ice chest for my incognito case arrived today.  I just prototyped some
dividers out of the box it came in.

I think that it definitely has promise. I need to figure out something better
for the dividers (if I had a 3d printer that might work, but foam and a hole
saw might be better.

Google photos implies that their photos are available to anyone, but the way
they specify you don’t need to run google photos you might need a google
account to see them.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4xx9sQvo2FUeL6kNA

It’s about the size of a pelican case, and about 1/8 the cost.

I’m interested in any feasible suggestions for making dividers that’ll hold and
cushion the lenses.

Here’s the cooler I made it out of, about $25 with tax etc.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BMEEV6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of
idiot to use a Pentax.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List