Since folks couldn’t see the photos on google, I used a real camera and posted
some on flickr
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157718988705093

I checked out the glasses box at Uhaul, it was awfully flimsy, and for $16 I
could make something a lot better if it came down to that.

The first bit of foam I tried didn’t work so well, too much dust. I also don’t
have hole saws that are both wide and deep enough for cut a 6” piece of foam.

I’ll continue poking at different options.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--