> On Apr 22, 2021, at 10:35 AM, John Francis <jo...@panix.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 08:04:59PM -0700, Larry Colen wrote:
>> Since folks couldn???t see the photos on google, I used a real camera and
>> posted some on flickr
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157718988705093
>>
>> I checked out the glasses box at Uhaul, it was awfully flimsy, and for $16 I
>> could make something a lot better if it came down to that.
>>
>> The first bit of foam I tried didn???t work so well, too much dust. I also
>> don???t have hole saws that are both wide and deep enough for cut a 6???
>> piece of foam.
>>
>> I???ll continue poking at different options.
>
> Why not do what Pelican do?
>
> Get a piece of strong material/fabric/whatever, form a pocket/envelope from
> it,
> fill it with some sort of padding material, and sew or glue it shut.
> (I'm sure you know _somebody_ with a commercial-grade sewing machine!)
>
> For extra credit add flaps with Velcro fasteners and make movable dividers.

I’ll probably end up going that way, but I was hoping that there was an easier
solution.  Between the home refi falling through, mom dying, losing my job,
problems with unemployment, the current crop of home repairs, my laptop
computer crapping out, it looking like I’ll need to drive back to Oregon for my
second vaccine jab next week, and a few other less pressing issues, I had
really hoped that someone would be able to point to something like a $3 plastic
tray at bed bath and beyond that would work perfectly.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--