U-Haul sells boxes or many varieties. One version is designed to store/ship
glassware. Another version is designed to ship wine. You can buy the glassware
inserts separately, I am not sure about the wine inserts. But it might be worth
a trip to your local U-Haul to check it out…

https://www.uhaul.com/MovingSupplies/Boxes/
<https://www.uhaul.com/MovingSupplies/Boxes/>

Stan