I am considering celebrating my new job by getting a u4/3 camera to carry on my
bike, possibly an E-M5.  I was poking around last night looking at the current
models and a couple of them are up in the K3iii price range, if not more
expensive, if you buy them new.

I did see a couple of bodies on KEH in the $400-800 range, but that still
leaves the question of glass.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com.   sent from ret4est