John, a lot of sense in which you say. I have never been that fussy & luckily have never had a crisis. I have retained my K110D body just in case my K5 packs up some day but don't cart it around with me. In fact I still use it occasionally just for the hell of it. If I don't need to crop much, it does quite well. I also have a mint MZ-60 which I haven't used for some time because there is no local film lab & the logistics & expense of sending films to Cape Town is not on. (Film is still alive & well down there). My fav. film camera was an ME-Super which I gave away to a mate in Port Elizabeth still shooting film. All my photography has been personal, never professional.

Alan C