Here a recent YT video claiming that with the latest hardware it is better to install Win 11 rather than Win 10 to avoid problems.
https://youtu.be/L-p4XGZfXYE?si=7v_GQZOszs-vw1Tb

Plus the fact that from October next year you likely will have to pay for (security) updates on Win 10.

Henk ( a happy Win 11 user)