Hi, Scott,

Wendy told me the same thing, and was so convincing, that a month later I owned
one.  I concur.  You need an MX.  Everything other camera on your list will cost
about the same or more.  And the MX is prettier than any of them.

About the only thing the MX doesn't have is "real" MLU, but there's always the
old "gentle flick of the shutter release with a fingernail" solution.  I've
never tried it with film in the body, but it does work for me.

Buy an MX.

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert