It has been my experience that trying to upgrade any form of Windoze to any
other on any kind of PC is an absolute nightmare. Windoze is designed for
specific chipsets, and works best with these. Period. End of story. Yeah,
you could get a pentium 1 at 75mhz to run windoze nt, but it would be so
much trouble, and in the final analysis the system would run so poorly that
why would you want to?

It was five years of torture at the hands of Bill Gates that made me buy a
Mac. Contrary to popular opinion, or what some computer geeks will tell you,
Macs are just plain better for everything. The only piece of software that
is unreliable on my dual processor G4 450 with 1.5 gigs of ram is Microshit
Internet Exploder! It crashes more often, and causes more problems, than
having 2 gigs of photos open in photoshop, 5 - 11x17 layouts printing from
Quark, scanning, printing and burning a 16x firewire backup Cd
simulataneously (yes, I have done all of this simultaneously on my Mac, with
no problems or glitches). Yet as soon as I open internet exploder,
CCCRRRAAASSSHHH!!!

That's why they are called a PC; a piece of crap. I will never buy another
one of those stupid, tacky, advertisment-filled unreliable pieces of crap as
long as I live.

If you want some great photoshop and graphic tips and advice, check out the
Apple.com websight and click on 'creative'. There's tips and tricks,
masterclasses, interviews, and all kinds of useful and informative stuff.
And it changes every couple of weeks.

Go to the microshit website and all you will get is advertising for
microcrap (if the site doesn't lock up on you).

Get a mac. They are just plain better machines. For everything. Period.

Cameron