On 1 Aug 2002 at 9:45, Cameron Hood wrote:

> That's why they are called a PC; a piece of crap. I will never buy another
> one of those stupid, tacky, advertisment-filled unreliable pieces of crap as
> long as I live.

Dude,

Chill. I've been snuggled in PC/Mac environs for years and I can tell you that
a well spec'd well built PC using premium components will stay upright under
heavy loads for far longer than any Mac given the same load. I have the logs to
prove it. WK2 SP2 is very stable indeed, so much so it's scary :-)

Love Macs, love PC, hate crap hardware and cowboys,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours