Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:29:21 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: Windoze 2000 features

Collin,

I hadn't thought about Corvus in nearly 20 years.

We put in a network based on Ominet in 1985, it was the first system
of it's type I'd ever worked on.  We even looked at getting a 386
server for it, we just didn't need that much power.

PC-DOS 2.1, 3.1 and 40 - 60 MB Harddrives.  How can we be that old?

Mark