----- Original Message -----
From: David Chang-Sang
Subject: Thinking of relinquishing the LX :(

> So.. now I'm thinking I may go back to the all manual (save
for the meter)
> K1000 that I did love dearly. I mainly shoot people... I
mainly shoot B&W
> (occaisional color) - I use a Vivitar 283 flash so I have no
need for TTL -

> The LX is a sweet camera, small, and nice to use but do I
REALLY use it to
> it's full potential enough times to warrant hanging onto it ?

Advantages of the K1000: From my experience, the build quality
is better than the LX, and it is more reliable.
Advantages of the LX: It feels and looks nicer than the K1000,
and will continue to operate in cold weather to a temperature
where the K1000 freezes up.
William Robb