I feel that you can do all the things with LX that you want to do with
K1000 so I
suggest you to keep the LX and use it though you are not using it to its
full potential.

But just keeping an LX and not using it, is not good at all and selling it
is a disaster because it is an asset though I don't posses it.

Hope it helps.
- Ayash.