----- Original Message -----
From: Tim S Kemp
Subject: Re: Next Pentax Flagship Camera?

> > I note that you no longer have patience to get your
processing done like
> most
> > on this list (I assume).  Last I heard patience is a virtue.
You lost it
> > somewhere.
>
> It's not patience, it's invonvenience. If photography is your
business then
> time is money, if it's not then then time processing is time
not spent doing
> other things!

Cute, little man. First you indicate that time is money, then
you denigrate a fellows digital work because he didn't take the
time to polish a snapshot gallery from a wedding.

BTW, thats yer friendly neighborhood Wheatfield Willie playing
Best Man in those pictures...

FWIW, I agree on the picture quality, but that is not an
indicator of the camera. It is an indicator of the way he worked
on the shoot and the time he spent in post processing prior to
uploading.

My own limited experience in the digital realm is that it is not
a time saver over film. As a matter of fact, digital imaging
takes me much longer than film.