>     Writes Jim, digitally.
>
>    Jim, get a grip. Form your own list of film only shooters. While
> you're at it, why don't you use snail mail instead of email. You
> could have a nice tight group of Pentax film-only penpals, and you
> could start a stamp collection to boot.

man, are you for real?

<...>
>     I reiterate, their new camera better be bloody good, or there
> will be a LOT of nice FA* lenses on the market. And they had better
> introduce a decent flash or two to match, because a guide number of
> 30 (barely) just doesn't cut it for me, or for anyone who is serious.

> Not two mention the gaps in their high end lens lineup.
>

>   Cameron

go right ahead! don't wait another second -- i promise you, their next
camera will be a piece of shit, so hurry on and domp all your * lenses
NOW!!!

btw, having just returned from a vacation from Pris, I was surprised to
see what a HUGE percentage of people there uses old Pentax equipment
(K1000 and the likes). more than 50% for sure! unlike here in US,
during the whole week i saw only 1 or 2 guys with Nikon f5 or similar
multi kilobucks setup. and another coupla guys wit digital slrs. felt
right at home with my LX and a bunch of nice primes!

alright, time to get back to that sixpack (or whatever left of it) of
heffe-weiss <vbg>

mishka
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com