I repeat all those who are going digital should form their own list. When I
joined the list digital wasn't even a topic.  You were film before you made
the  choice to jump to digital.  Therefore you make the switch.  I could
care less if you have a Epson 1270 printer for your professional work.  I
note that you no longer have patience to get your processing done like most
on this list (I assume).  Last I heard patience is a virtue.  You lost it
somewhere.

No one is using film anymore?  Last I checked with a couple of processors I
take my work to film still is coming in.  Looks like you have photographer
friends who no longer use film.  They must be using the high end digitals
from Canon or Nikon.  You should join them and then you can quietly move to
another list to discuss digital exclusively and laugh at us film users who
don't know any better.

Jim A.