> Cameron Hood wrote with intelligence and decisiveness:<huge snip>
>
> I reiterate, their new camera better be bloody good, or there will be a
> LOT of nice FA* lenses on the market. And they had better introduce a decent
> flash or two to match, because a guide number of 30 (barely) just doesn't
> cut it for me, or for anyone who is serious. Not two mention the gaps in
> their high end lens lineup.
>
> Right on Cameron...my thoughts exactly!
> Roll on Photokina.
>
> Max

    WOW! Thank you, Max. Unbelievable;  nice comments from a PDML'er. I
usually get flamed like crazy. Mind you, I am usually s*** disturbing cause
I like watching all the bitching and whining, but it is still suprizing how
many of them take me seriously, and make some really nasty, snide comments.
They must be still all be out on this gorgeous weekend, bitching and whining
about the weather.  But thanks again, Max; you made my day.

BTW, LX's suck ;-)

Cameron