In a message dated 8/19/2002 5:01:26 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> You need one touch of your
> > finger to switch between HyP, Av and Tv in Z-1p. You can set the flash
> > compensation w/o taking your eye away from the viewfinder in Z-1p.
> > You tell me it isn't user friendly and complex?
>
> Almost all above is totally misleading. I don't want to elaborate since
> we've had this pointless discussion before quite recently.

Why is this 'totally misleading'? Granted that some have found the PZ-1/PZ1p
too 'complex', but one person's experience (or lack of same) is not
necessarily a fact of life for someone else. The seven or eight functions
that I actually use were learned quite easily. The Tv/Av switch is almost
instantaneous. Your knowledge is wothy of respect, but don't assume that
every one of your judgements constitutes a fact.

Ed

Ed