did you view it full size? Sometimes the browser
will reduce scale it and then it aliases.  :(
Screen resolution can affect it too. I use
1280X960.

I touched up the face a tad and im only still
learning how to do it. She had a few blemishes i tried
to fix. I kinda rushed it. I also sharpened the file
for printing, I didnt really didnt prepare it for web
properly...

JCO