Hey Steve,

Yes, I can say I'm a very open person about myself, most of the skeletons in
my closet have been seen :)  Once I had the cash, I went and spent $750? for
a tripod and $300 for the head (while having a perfectly fine tripod
before).  I wanted the MZ-S and all its goodies for some good reasons, but
one of the 'bad' reasons was I wanted a black camera instead of the silver
top ones that usually are associated with cheaper, auto function cameras.
In fact, my next lens will be the FA 24-90mm AL etc jobbie I think.(to
replace my 28-105 silver (again) jobbie)  As you might be able to tell, I am
not good with money :)

Brad Dobo