In a message dated 9/12/02 1:37:59 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Brad: suggestion, don't shut down in the winter. It's maybe one of the best
times to get out and photograph. If you live where there is snow, everything
is simplified. If you live where there is no snow, consider working on
composition, portraits etc.
Whatever you do, don't put your camera away in the winter. Load it up with
film...

Vic

<< I am taking a course at night

to improve my skills, that starts next week.  We'll see what happens (though

I generally shutdown in the winter).

Anyway love this group and the people in it.  I hope you don't hate me for

being vain :)  I do take photography seriously sometimes :)

Brad Dobo >>