I know we are all guessing (unless someone has a *real* inside line to the
top of Pentax Japan.)  If they have female executives, I wonder if one of us
could infiltrate Pentax and then really gave this list something!

Now, seriously, is this 'MZ-D' the old prototype they discarded and turned
into the MZ-S or are they really making an 'MZ-D' based on the MZ-S?  When I
saw those pics in one of the links in the mail, I was shocked!  My camera
with a big colour LCD screen on the back and a couple more buttons!

Regards,

Brad Dobo