On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Brad Dobo wrote:
> I don't know any really really red 'heads', no good place here for

Dye!

> sunrise/sunset unless you get red in the clouds?  A red traffic signal is

http://www.photo.net/photodb/image-display?photo_id=1001734&size=md

(Hope that's actually my picture, as I just typed the URL and may have
borken it)

Anyways, there's every warm colour imaginable in a nice sunset...
Unfortuantly, that's the nicest one I've been able to catch, thus far.

> dangerous and too small :)  BUT, red barns IS a good idea.  Thanks!!  I only
> remember seeing bleached unpainted wood barns around here, but a nice drive
> through the country may be nice.  Apples?  Na, but I could paint it red :)

Wine. Several wines gives you a spectrum of colours, too. Then you can
drink them when you're done..

And does it have to actually BE the colour red? Red has other meanings, as
well. The colour of revolution, so see if you can find something to do
with boxing day (or whatever the Canadian indepenece day is, if that's
wrong), or protesting or something. Red is anger, find something that
inspires anger or is a tool of anger, a remnant of anger: broken things,
boxing gloves (which are, of course, red as well), etc.

And, if you want to be a smart aleck, a book. When she asks you HOW a book
is red, tell her you've loved that book, and its been "read" several times
over now.

I missed the beginning of the thread, so maybe you don't have the ability
to be a bit more creative than finding red things, but if so, take
advantage of it.

--
http://www.infotainment.org
         "The destructive character is cheerful."  - Walter Benjamin