I don't know about Gianfranco who's probably up to his ears in his job
in Barcelona, but I surely know, although I'm rather surprised you're
talking about RED and CARS and nobody comes out with the one and only...

By god, go out and find some real car...Ferrari!

<G> Actually I'm not that interested in those, but I'm acting suitably
italian, ain't I?

Ciao, Flavio