> So I declare myself as hero of the day for choosing
> a Pentax digicam instad of one of its competitors:-) Maybe there's
> really something like loyality, at least in situations like these where
> an objective decision between nearly identical products from different
> manufacturers is impossible.
>
> I hope that the Optio will arrive tomorrow or on Saturday...

Where did you order it from? I ordered one from Pixmania last week but they
told me they've been recalled and will be re-released later in the month due
to a problem with the USB interface - I hope they do, I'll be buying one
before Christmas to replace the Yashica P&S that gets family use, and it'll
either be an Optio 330GS (cheap option) or the Canon S30 (dear option) if
the 330GS never appears - S30 has lots of manual options but is >100 euro
dearer....

Of course, I ordered a 128 meg CF card and a CF reader (so the USB problem
wouldn't have affected me anyway) and they are here. Nice card - shame
there's no camera to go with it...