Hi Cotty,

on 10 Oct 02 you wrote in pentax.list:

>>today I did something crazy. Inspired by the whole DSLR threads and
>>especially Cotty's digital adventure (that I'm following in his digital
>>diary - keep on writing, Cotty!), I have ordered a digital camera.

>You dear sweet thing, Heiko. Bless you.

:-)) But only to keep the facts clear: I'm a 1.92m tall Teutonic fellow.
I don't know the British standard specifications for a sweet thing...;-)

>And you even did one better than me - you got a Pentax digital ;-)

Yes. In the size of Yoda.

>I'm in bed with Darth Bloody Vader.

This remembers me of theese small little Ewoks attacking the Empire. And
who has won in the end?

BTW - if Pentax would release a DSLR in the next e.g. 12 months - would
you change back to Pentax? I assume that it would have similar features
as the D60 and a higher resolution. Let us also assume, that this
wouldn't be a financial disaster...;-)

Regards, Heiko