My wife uses a Canon S800 with 6 colors. The cartridges can be replaced everyone
without paying for a new head. Want to say: several printers use a combined head +
cartridge (hp for example) so you pay every time for both. Well, you have a perfct
condition then but usually the heads can be constructed to bear several generations of
cartridges without significant losing their quality.
She hasn't used the S800 too much but it produces nice prints. Darker parts in the
picture are sometimes difficult, there can be traces of the carriage (right word?): it
doesn't cover the surface with absolutly 100% where the two traces of ink should join
to one constant color.

BTW: I have seen prints made by a 4 color hp that looked very nice, too. But I had no
opportunity to compare the two printers with the same picture and the same paper. BTW
the paper makes a good part of resulting quality!

Regards
Bernd

----- original Nachricht --------

I am considering buying a photo quality printer. I'm a total novice in these matters
so I need advice. Needless to say, I want best quality possible at the lower possible
price. Any suggestions?

Pål

--- original Nachricht Ende ----

--
Werden Sie Millionaer
 - im freenet.de Lottokiosk, rund um die Uhr geoeffnet.