On Friday, October 25, 2002, at 11:42 AM, David Brooks wrote:

I did not aske Dan,but they are in the used section of
Pentaxes.They usually have a 10% or so bargining.BTW how do you
like the A version.If its nice it will probably go on the SP.

Dave

It's quite serviceable. My sample of the A50/2 gives more of a "plastic on plastic" feeling than does the A50/1.7, which feels silky (but not as nice an M series). Optically, I think A 50mm series, /2, /1.7, /1.4, is like—vanilla ice milk, vanilla ice cream, French Vanilla ice cream. Hmm, my eyes don't seem to be my dominate sense today. <g>

How much does it cost to send a lens sized package to Canada?

Dan Scott