-----Original Message-----
From: Alin Flaider [mailto:AlinFlaider@;xnet.ro]

Bruce wrote:

RBMB> ... I think just about any 100 speed, or slower, slide film is fine.

   I wouldn't agree entirely. I recently used Reala 100 to take a
   series of test shots for my newly acquired SMC 135/2.5. Later I
   compared the enlargements to those made from a Fuji HG 100 - a very
   cheap, high contrast film, targeted for p&s crowd,

   Servus, Alin