My interpretation is "by omission". Should they intend to launch a
   new lens mount, they would have said "body with accompanying
   lenses". Instead, they explicitly stated new wide angles, hinting
   they will fill the gap not covered by the current lens line in
   relation to the CCD demands (size and light beam perpendicularity).
   Hence my hope the new body will still be built around the K mount
   and not a specific CCD size.

   Servus,  Alin

Pål wrote:

PJ> I don't think anything meaningful can be read out of this. The
PJ> mentioning of new wide angles is simply to answer the obvious
PJ> questions when releasing an APS sized CCD: What wide angles to
PJ> use. Pentax is basically saying that there will be a more suitable
PJ> selection of wide angle lenses when the digital slr is released.

   Servus, Alin