Hi Pål,

on 16 Oct 02 you wrote in pentax.list:

>I might have been to fast here. Apparently they will reduced the selection by
>half - probably all those P&S. It seems though that they will make a
>definitive film slr camera statement next fall. Anyway, their main focus will
>be digital from now on.

APSDSLR?? Strange decision. Especially as Pentax has never built an APS
SLR like Nikon or Minolta. I really can't imagine, that the K-mount
lenses will fit without focal extension to an APS camera.Let's wait and
see...

And an analog flagship in fall? Man I was trying to decide whether to
buy an MZ-S or not. And now there's not only the digital way but another
analog alternative to think about... I'm afraid my head will explode if
I try to combine all these prospects and find a sensitive way for the
future...=:-)

Regards, Heiko