On Thursday, October 17, 2002, at 12:01  PM, Alin Flaider wrote:

   My interpretation is "by omission". Should they intend to launch a
   new lens mount, they would have said "body with accompanying
   lenses". Instead, they explicitly stated new wide angles, hinting
   they will fill the gap not covered by the current lens line in
   relation to the CCD demands (size and light beam perpendicularity).
   Hence my hope the new body will still be built around the K mount
   and not a specific CCD size.

   Servus,  Alin

Any speculation as to the quality of these lenses used on film bodies? Some of the current popular wides in use on dslr bodies are crap when used on film slrs.

Dan Scott