No problems, Brad.  We (or at least I) knew what you meant first time around
<g>.

I know I've mentioned this before, but I just help commenting again:  Man,
you've got the strangest sleep patterns!

I wake up and check my e-mails before I got to work in the morning, and you're
posting at, like 3 and 4 o'clock in the morning.

And, here it is, 10:30 on a Saturday night, and your waking up, and looking
for coffee?  I wonder why you're awake in the wee hours?  <vbg>

But, on to the topic of this thread:  I don't think Pentax is jerking us
around;  no more than any other corporation teases its market with "leaks" and
such.  They want us to think they're really working on something (and they
probably are).  They know there are those that really want a dslr from them,
and they want to keep up interest.  It may be nothing more than a marketing
ploy, but I don't think it's unusual in the corporate world.

I wouldn't feel too hard done by due to any of this.  Now, if someone wants to
be PO'ed by the fact that there is still no Pentax dslr on the market, that
would be understandable...

cheers,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert