Użytkownik Jeff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisał:
>Hi Alek,
>I have the Tamron adaptall in the K, KA & KR versions.
>I never used either one with my now gone Z-1p. A photo sales rep mentioned
>that they were prone to jamming into the autofocus gear slot, requiring
>total disassembly of the adaptor for removal.
>Use it at your own risk.
>
>Cheers,
>Jeff.
Hi Jeff,
Thanks. I own Super A and PZ-1 and for these cameras according to Tamron I can use the
adaptall. But when I asked them what about newer bodies they did not know. Where is
there a problem with adaptall? PZ1 has different mount than Z-1p?
Why did you sell Z1p?Bought MZS or changed system?
Alek>