I also have some manual lesnes:105/2.8, K135/2.5-not Takumar, K28/3.5 etc and I bought
Tamron SP macro 90/2.8 also manual version and plan to buy adaptall for my cameras and
wonder if it fixes for newer ones.But if it is good for PZ-1 it also should work with
newer bodies I hope.
Manual lenses are really great, that is why I bought manual macro one.
Alek

Why did you sell Z1p?Bought MZS or changed system?