Hi,
I just asked about K adaptall, I am going to buy KA one!! for my Tamron 90/2.8.
So you use your without any problems on ZX5 and MZS but you wrote that there can be
jamming problems (when you mentions Pz-1p). So I hope I can safely use it on my Pz-1
and maybe in future on MZS or ZX-L for instance.
Please answer
PS Do you know if only FA lenses allow to use P-TTL or not?What if you use "A" ones or
adaptall KA?

 Re: Tamron adaptall KA