----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Tamron adaptall KA

> I also have some manual lesnes:105/2.8, K135/2.5-not Takumar, K28/3.5 etc
and I bought Tamron SP macro 90/2.8 also manual version and plan to buy
adaptall for my cameras and wonder if it fixes for newer ones.But if it is
good for PZ-1 it also should work with newer bodies I hope.
> Manual lenses are really great, that is why I bought manual macro one.
> Alek

I own the original Tamron SP 90/2.5. It has been a great lens for the past
20 years.
My other Tamron lens is the SP 70-210/3.5-4. Not too shabby.
Both work well with my Super Program and Ricoh XR-X.

Maybe other members can shed some light into the Adaptall compatibility with
the AF Pentax models.

Jeff.