On Thursday, November 21, 2002, at 02:29  PM, Bob Blakely wrote:

From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It's hard to keep up with, though, when your tendency is to use
accepted clinical terms rather than what the political sensitive
types treat as a flavour of the week adjective.
Folks who have assumed room temperature are no longer to be referred to as
dead. They are "metabolically challenged".

Folks who rob, steal kill and assault are no longer to be referred to as
criminals, they are "morally challenged".

Folks are no longer to be referred to as argumentative, obnoxious and/or
disrespectful, they are "socially challenged".

Your film isn't slow, it's "photonically challenged".

I'm not insane, I'm "reality challenged".

Regards,
Bob...
"Beer is proof that God loves us
and wants us to be happy"
- Benjamin Franklin

When you are breathing your last, you aren't dying, you're just having a "mortality experience".

When your CEO gets caught with his hands in the company cookie jar, he's not a crook, he's just "ethically disadvantaged".

I'm not drunk in a gutter, I'm just "vertically challenged".