I am sure there are people here who can substantiate a more balanced
defense of my "notion" than I can. Everything I have done since
encountering CSP has been based on my understanding. Even if it was in
error I would still be grateful for the fund of insight that has let me to
my own articulation of what I have at times called pragmaticism. I infer
from my own experience, whose practical consequences are obvious to me,
that Peirce from the start, potentially, and at the end explicitly,
acknowledged a sense of assuredness that he attributed to connection with
Reality, the very (unfathomable) penumbra from which signs themselves
emerge. And that he saw this Reality tending toward agape. I am not sure
what we are debating. Either he did or he didn't.

*@stephencrose <https://twitter.com/stephencrose>*