"All people" is my definition of "we" in the following statement:  "We are
inevitably social. We are capable of achieving a sense of universality.
This universal sense distinguishes Triadic Philosophy." Triadic philosophy
regards most accepted divisions among human beings as secondary to a
fundamental unity which transcends them all.

*@stephencrose <https://twitter.com/stephencrose>*