I am not part of this immediate discussion but I think the problem is that
initially the statement suggested a temporal beginning and end and this
declension suggests something much more "general" and to be more acceptable
and  demonstrable reality. The notion that mind is inherent in reality
seems to me spot on. Including the suggestion that it is what relates us to
reality.

*@stephencrose <https://twitter.com/stephencrose>*