To: <biosemiot...@lists.ut.ee>; "'Peirce List'" <PEIRCE-L@list.iupui.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:03 AM
Subject: [biosemiotics:7030] RE: [PEIRCE-L] Re: Natural Propositions

Jeff, I was leaving it to Frederik to comment on this, but he seems to be
out of the loop for the moment ... anyway I think it's a superb summary of
how Peirce can take us from logic to biosemiotics. Especially in the way you
show how degrees of consciousness are aligned with the continuum of
intentionality (if I may call it that).

gary f.